Welcome to Notary Public Tooting, London
I provide Notarial services for businesses as well as for individuals in Tooting as well as the surrounding areas.
Appointments can be held either at my office or at your office or home if required.
I offer appointments during normal office hours or in the evenings or at weekends if required.
What does Notary Public offer?
A Notary Public can notarise documents for use all over the world. The documents must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public who is appointed by the Court or by Royal Authority.
The Notary Public has to be satisfied that the person signing the document has been correctly identified and that he or she understands the nature of the document and the legal implications of it. The Notary will witness the signatures and affix their own signature and Seal of Office.
Notarisation - how much will it cost?
The cost of having your documents notarised will depend on the number of documents as well as a number of other factors.
Please contact me for a price.Notary in Winchester and Notary in Hertfordshire, Notary Public Belgravia including Woking Notary, www.notarypublicleeds.co.uk, Notary Public Beckenham and Notary Public London, Notary Public Coventry as well as Notary Public in London , Dispute Resolution Solicitors Sheffield and Conveyancing Solicitors in Sheffield as well as Solicitors in Bristol and Notary Public Shaftesbury, Notary Public Coventry as well as Notary Mill Hill and City of London , Roger Houlker, Northwich as well as Notary Public Tooting ,
Why do I need to see a Notary Public?
Notaries offer a range of services involving using documents abroad, including:
- Notarising documents for buying or selling property abroad
- Getting a certified copy of a passport
- Certifying copies of documents such as examination certificates
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use abroad
- Contracts authenticated by a Notary
- Having a commercial translation certified by a Notary
- Assigning patents, trade marks or domain names
- Making a statutory declaration or swearing an oath or affidavit
- Confirming your single status in order to marry abroad
- Obtaining duplicates of documents such as lost passports
- Obtaining an apostille or legalisation
Data Protection Privacy Notice